Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tabbouleh salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tabbouleh Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Tabbouleh Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This traditional Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad recipe is a healthy vegan Mediterranean appetizer made with bulgur, parsley, mint and chopped vegetables. Tabbouleh (also spelled tabouli) is a super fresh herb and bulgur salad, with parsley being the number one ingredient. It's dotted with diced cucumber and tomato, and dressed simply with olive oil and.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tabbouleh salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tabbouleh Salad:
- Get 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- Make ready 1 onion finely chopped
- Prepare 1 cucumber finely chopped
- Make ready 1 cup fresh parsley (or coriander) finely chopped
- Make ready 3-4 stems of mint finely chopped
- Prepare 4 tbsp Bulgur (or wheat oats) soaked for 15 mins and boiled 5 mins
- Get Dressing :
- Get Juice of 2 lemons
- Take 3-4 tbsp pure virgin olive oil
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
The parsley and mint pack this salad with fresh herb power! Tabbouleh is an Eastern Mediterranean salad made with cucumber, tomatoes, parsley, and bulgur. Vegan friendly, this dish is made complete with a lemon juice and olive oil dressing. Healthy tabbouleh salad - easy to make and packed with flavour.
Instructions to make Tabbouleh Salad:
- Soak the bulgur or wheat oats in water and meanwhile chop the vegetables finely.
- In a bowl mix the dressing.
- Then boil the wheat oats for 5 mins and strain it.
- In a big mixing bowl mix together the ingredients and dressing.
- Serve cold. And can be served with roasted chicken, sandwiches, chicken korma, biryani..
This super-healthy Tabbouleh Salad is easy to make and packed with flavour - a powerhouse of plant-based goodness! Tabbouli / Tabouli / Tabbouleh Salad (Parsley Salad). Tabbouleh is a classic Lebanese salad recipe. It's made with fresh parsley, tomatoes, scallions and bulgur wheat with a simple olive oil lemon dressing. Tabbouleh salad, Tabbouli, or even Tabouli salad is a dish that's becoming more and more Tabbouleh salad is almost always vegan as well, (and certainly vegetarian) - which is more than fine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tabbouleh salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!