Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, the ultimate classic carrot cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Ultimate Classic Carrot Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. The Ultimate Classic Carrot Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Fold in carrots, pineapple and walnuts. Carrot cakes easily turn into uber-dense (albeit flavorful) snack breads and head off into hermit cookie-land. They are loaded with fruits, and use baking Many carrot cakes are extremely sweet.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook the ultimate classic carrot cake using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make The Ultimate Classic Carrot Cake:
- Get 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Get 2 cups sugar
- Take 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Take 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Take 4 large eggs
- Get 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil (or canola oil, grapeseed oil, etc.)
- Get 3/4 cups unsweetened, chunky applesauce
- Take 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make ready 2 cups carrots, shredded (about 5 small carrots)
- Take 1 (15 ounces) can pineapple, drained and chopped
- Make ready 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Hi, I have experienced very moist cakes that fall apart/slide when attempting to frost also. However, I have found if you refrigerate the cakes for a while before frosting the end result will be a pleasant one.hope this helps for any future endeavors! Ultimate Carrot Cake: This is a moistened very flavorful carrot cake, with a creamy lemon frosting, this carrot cake recipe is perfect classic favorite for a crowd and you might not have any leftovers to bring home!!! I created this carrot cake with the a little help fro… There's a reason I've called this the The Ultimate Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting: it's extra moist and tender and flavored with the perfect blend of spices.
Steps to make The Ultimate Classic Carrot Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease three 8-inch round cake pans with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, applesauce and vanilla.
- Stir egg mixture into flour mixture until just combined. Fold in carrots, pineapple and walnuts.
- Evenly divide batter between prepared cake pans and bake in oven for about 45 minutes until a tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- When the cakes feel cool to the touch, place the butter and cream cheese in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and beat on medium-low speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- With the mixer running on low, gradually add in powdered sugar. Beat on medium until light and fluffy, scraping down the bowl as necessary.
- Remove the cooled cakes from their tins and place one of the layers, flat side down, on a flat plate or cake stand.
- Spread with 3/4 cup frosting. Top with another cake layer. Spread with 3/4 cup frosting. Top with final layer.
- Using icing spatula, spread remaining frosting over the top and sides of the cake, making decorative swirls in the frosting if desired.
- Press chopped walnuts along the bottom edge of the sides.
- Cake can be stored, covered in fridge, for up to 3 days. Serve at room temperature.
It's then topped with a smooth and creamy whipped cream cheese frosting. Classic Carrot Cake is something I have made over the years with mixed results. Sometimes it turned out dry and sometimes the carrots still tasted raw. It has every classic ingredient , but uses oil to keep it moist. And I think the secret ingredient is using crushed.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food the ultimate classic carrot cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!