Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry lime cheesecake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Today I am going to share a delicious warm weather dessert that doesn't require the oven (yay!). Cool and refreshing no bake strawberry lime cheesecakes will still satisfy your sweet tooth. Celebrate Passover with this Strawberry-Lime Cheesecake.
Strawberry Lime Cheesecake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Strawberry Lime Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have strawberry lime cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Lime Cheesecake:
- Get Sugar
- Make ready Unsalted butter, melted
- Make ready Graham cracker crumbs
- Make ready Cream Cheese (4 blocks softened)
- Make ready eggs
- Make ready Sour Cream
- Get Cornstarch
- Make ready Sugar
- Prepare Pure Vanilla Extract
- Take Lime, zest
- Make ready Sugar
- Make ready Strawberries, hulled & halved
- Prepare Lime, zest
Fresh Key lime juice makes this cheesecake authentic, but use bottled juice if fresh limes aren't available. Creamy cheesecake spiked with tequila and topped with boozy strawberries. This Tequila Lime Cheesecake Recipe has a Strawberry Margarita Topping that will blow your mind! Tips for not cracking the baked cheesecake.
Steps to make Strawberry Lime Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 375degrees. - - In bowl, mix together the crust ingredients (sugar & graham crumbs first, followed by the melted butter) and press firmly into the bottom of a 10" springform pan that you coated with nonstick spray and lined the bottom with a cut-to-fit piece of parchment paper. Spray the top of that round cut paper with more nonstick spray. - - Place the now assembled and crust filled springform pan onto a sheet of heavy duty foil or a double to triple layer of regular foil, and wrap so that the foil covers the bottom and sides of the pan (At least half way up sides.). Set aside. - - In your stand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese & sour cream together. Slowly add each egg individually allowing time in between to fully mix in. Then add the cornstarch, sugar, lime zest & vanilla till combined and creamy. - - Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared springform pan with crust. Add that pan into a larger pan (I.e. Large roasting pan). With a large measuring cup or even la
This creamy strawberry cheesecake is perfect for any special occasion! In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. This cheesecake tart is creamy, smooth, tangy and delicious! The whipped cream really makes this light and airy - less dense than a normal cheesecake. The cinnamon flavor from the crust is yummy and adds another depth of flavor to the tart.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food strawberry lime cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!