Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, smores cupcakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cupcakes For the cupcakes: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Smores don't have to be created on an open fire and enjoyed between graham crackers. This unique and delicious recipe will create yummy smore cupcakes.
Smores cupcakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Smores cupcakes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have smores cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Smores cupcakes:
- Take graham cracker base
- Get 1 packages graham crackers
- Take 5 tbsp butter, melted
- Get 5 tbsp sugar
- Make ready cake
- Make ready 1 packages chocolate cake mix
- Make ready 1 eggs
- Make ready 1 oil
- Prepare 1 water
- Prepare marshmallow frosting
- Make ready 4 egg whites
- Take 1 cup sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
These cupcakes pack all the flavor of s'mores in an easy to eat cupcake. S'mores are a summer favorite around here. In fact we've made this S'mores Icebox Cake twice already this summer! Perfect s'mores cupcakes: graham cracker base, decadent chocolate cake, gooey Hershey's chocolate buttercream center, and toasted marshmallow frosting..
Steps to make Smores cupcakes:
- Using a food processor add package of graham crackers and chop until fine. Place in bowl.
- Melt butter and add to graham cracker crumbs.
- As sugar and mix well.
- Line cupcake tin with wrappers and place 1 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture in the bottom, press firmly.
- Bake for 7 minutes at 325° then set aside.
- Mix cake mix to instructions on the box. Mine called for eggs, oil and water.
- Scoop cake mix on top of the graham cracker crust, about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 300° for 18-21 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean). Let sit in the tin for 5 minutes then remove to let cool.
- Once cupcakes are cool make the frosting.
- In a metal mixing bowl add 4 egg whites, 1 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar, whisk with a hand whisk.
- Add enough water in a pot and bring to a simmer. Place metal bowl on top and whisk mixture until sugar dissolves (about 4 minutes).
- Using electric mixer mix until firm glossy peaks form (about 7 minutes). Start on low and increase speed to fastest speed.
- Add frosting to a bag and cut end off the tip, pipe on to cupcake. Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Cake into cupcakes, or even use the recipe for my favorite Devil's Food Cake with Chocolate But I will make amends with these S'mores Cupcakes with Graham Cracker Frosting, m'kay? A chocolate cupcake topped with milk chocolate, marshmallow frosting and toasted marshmallows. Cookies & Cups > Recipes > Dessert > Cupcakes > S'mores Cupcakes. Smores Cupcakes a cupcake take on the classic American treat full of chocolate, crunchy crackers and melty marshmallowy goodness. Toasted marshmallows, milk chocolate and graham cracker crumbs will make these easy What do you do when your bonfire gets rained out?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food smores cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!