Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, matar paneer gravy (cottage cheese peas gravy) – lunch/dinner recipe. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Matar Paneer Gravy (Cottage Cheese Peas Gravy) – Lunch/Dinner Recipe is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Matar Paneer Gravy (Cottage Cheese Peas Gravy) – Lunch/Dinner Recipe is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook matar paneer gravy (cottage cheese peas gravy) – lunch/dinner recipe using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Matar Paneer Gravy (Cottage Cheese Peas Gravy) – Lunch/Dinner Recipe:
- Take 200 gm Paneer in Cubes
- Prepare 1/2 cup Fresh Peas
- Make ready 2 Finely chopped onion medium
- Prepare 2 Tomato puree large
- Get 4 Finely chopped garlic
- Get 1 inch Finely chopped ginger
- Take 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp+1 tsp Ghee or oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp Sabzi masala
- Take 3 tbsp Finely chopped coriander
- Prepare 1 tbsp Dry Kasoori Methi
- Get 1 Finely chopped green chilli
- Make ready to taste Salt
Steps to make Matar Paneer Gravy (Cottage Cheese Peas Gravy) – Lunch/Dinner Recipe:
- Boil peas in a microwave with 1 cup of water on high power for 10 minutes or Boil peas with 1 cup of water on medium-high flame for 10 minutes. Drain and keep it aside. - Heat a nonstick pan and 1/2 tsp of ghee or oil. Add paneer cubes and saute for 2- 5 minutes on low flame until crisp from both the sides. Now take them out and keep on an absorbent paper. - In the same pan add 1/2 tsp of ghee or oil and add boiled peas. Saute for 1-2 minutes on low flame. Take them out and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan add 1 tbsp of ghee or oil. Add cumin seeds and allow them to crackle. - Add chopped onion and saute until translucent. Then add ginger, garlic and cook for 5 minutes. - Add chopped tomatoes, coriander powder, turmeric, sabzi masala, red chilli powder. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add saute paneer and peas. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 6 minutes with 1/2 cup of water, while stirring occasionally. - Add dry kasoori methi and mix well. Serve hot garnished with coriander with Roties or plain paratha or hot poori.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food matar paneer gravy (cottage cheese peas gravy) – lunch/dinner recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!