Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, basque burnt cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Basque Burnt Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Basque Burnt Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
A simple cheesecake that is the opposite of what you would imagine the perfect cheesecake to be. Overly dark on the top, no biscuit or sponge base. This cheesecake is the alter ego to the classic New York-style cheesecake with a press-in cookie crust.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook basque burnt cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Basque Burnt Cheesecake:
- Take cream cheese, room temperature
- Take sugar
- Prepare eggs
- Make ready heavy cream
- Prepare vanilla
- Get flour
- Prepare salt
The unmistakable unique looking Basque Burnt Cheesecake with its deeply caramelised top that challenges the concept of the perfect baked cheesecake has been on my mind for some time ever. It is a crustless cheesecake that is cooked at very high heat. This results in its rustic appearance with cracked edges. I was convinced that the cheesecake from my second cookbook sweet was the best I had made.
Instructions to make Basque Burnt Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 210C.
- Prepare a 8” spring pan by lining it with wax papers. Make sure the wax paper comes up over the edges so that when the cream cheese mixture rises it will not spill.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with a mixer on low-medium for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is no longer grainy from the sugar.
- Add the eggs one at time making sure the egg is well combined before adding the next egg.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla. Mix until evenly combined.
- Add the flour and salt. Mix for 20-30 seconds until evenly combined.
- Pour the cream cheese batter into the cake pan and make for 55 minutes or until deeply brown but still jiggly in the middle of the cake when shaken.
- Take it out of the oven and cool completely in the pan at room temperature. It may take 2-4 hours to completely set. after.
- Once completely cool, release from the cake pan and peel off excess wax paper for the side. You may refrigerate the cake if you like.
This burnt cheesecake is originated from Basque in Spain. The traditional recipe contains only cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, eggs and flour. But, the recipe has been tweaked by many people. "This "burnt" cheesecake from the Basque Country doesn't require making a crust, so it's a super easy recipe! It doesn't need much time to cool and it doesn't matter if the surface cracks and gets browned. Basque burnt cheesecakes are well known to be the easiest cheesecake to make.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food basque burnt cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!