Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken gnocchi soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Recipe. Does soup get any more comforting than this? This Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup makes for the perfect dinner any day of the week and it's.
Chicken Gnocchi Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Gnocchi Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken gnocchi soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Make ready 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Get 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Take 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- Get 1 stalk celery, diced
- Take 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 3 tbsp. all purpose flour
- Take 4 cups unsalted chicken broth
- Get 1 cup heavy cream
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp. each poultry seasoning, salt free all purpose seasoning
- Take 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Make ready 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- Get 1 package (16 oz.) potato gnocchi
- Take 3 heaping cups roughly chopped spinach
- Get Fresh parmesan cheese, for serving
Crockpot Chicken Gnocchi Soup - easy, comforting, lots of vegetables, no heavy cream. Crockpot chicken gnocchi soup! for lunch, for dinner, forever. ♡. This homemade chicken gnocchi soup is the perfect comfort food… creamy, hearty and delicious! There's something about a bowl of creamy and delicious.
Instructions to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Heat the butter and oil in a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add the onion, carrot and celery with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until they have softened up. Add the garlic and cook a minute or so more, until fragrant. Then stir in the flour and cook for an additional minute or two.
- Increase the heat to med-high. Stir in the broth, about a cup at a time, making sure the flour and onion mixture blends in smoothly and theres no lumps. Then stir in the cream, seasonings and chicken. Let the soup come up to a low boil.
- Once it starts to boil, stir in the gnocchi and cook until they are tender…this will only take 3-5 minutes. Once the gnocchi are done, remove the pot from the heat and immediately stir in the spinach. Taste the soup and add any additional seasonings you think it needs, then it's ready to serve.
This Chicken Gnocchi Soup is so hearty and so flavorful. It is filled with chicken, carrots, spinach, broccoli and gnocchi! This Chicken Gnocchi Soup is better than Olive Garden! Loaded with tender chicken, chunks of vegetables, spinach in a creamy, flavorful broth - don't forget the crusty bread! Chicken gnocchi soup originally won my husband over when he tried it at the Olive Garden.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken gnocchi soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!