Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, bacon cheese burger pockets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bacon cheese burger pockets using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets:
- Make ready 1/2 lb ground beef (I used sirloin)
- Get 3 slice bacon cooked and crumbled
- Make ready 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tsp season salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Make ready 1 tube of seamless crescent roll dough
- Take 6 piece american cheese slices
- Get 1 egg white
- Prepare 1 sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 DIPPING SAUCE: 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of ketchup, chopped pickles
Steps to make Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets:
- Mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce and refrigerate while you're making the pockets
- Cook ground beef in skillet with season salt and pepper over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain. Add cooked crumbled bacon and the other seasonings. Heat through, then transfer to a paper towel lined plate to get all the grease out.
- Preheat oven to 350. Unroll croissant roll sheet onto a greased cookie sheet.( If you can't find the seamless dough use the regular croissant dough with the seams pinched together) Spread it out to about 9x13. Cut into 6 equal pieces.
- Break the cheese into 2 pieces and place 1 down about 1/4" away from one side on each section. Top with about 2 tablespoons of meat mixture then the other half of the cheese. Stretch the croissant dough to cover the meat and cheese completely. Press the edges with a fork. Make sure the are no toppings sticking out because that will leave room for the cheese to leak out.
- Whip egg white with a fork. Use a BBQ brush to brush a small amount of egg white on each pocket. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. Bake for 10 to 15 minute or until golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bacon cheese burger pockets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!