Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bacon wrapped/cheese stuffed chicken breast #2. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Wrapped/Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast #2 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Bacon Wrapped/Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast #2 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook bacon wrapped/cheese stuffed chicken breast #2 using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped/Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast #2:
- Take 2 boneless chicken breast
- Take 4 slice bacon
- Get 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Take 4 basil leaves
- Prepare 1 roasted red bell pepper
- Take 1 handful spinach
- Make ready 1 lemon; zested
- Take 1 tbsp onion powder
- Take 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp thyme; minced
- Prepare 1 olive oil; as needed
- Take 1 salt and pepper
Steps to make Bacon Wrapped/Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast #2:
- Make a small incision in thick part of the top of the breast. Just small enough to be able to squeeze a finger inside of the breast and make a pocket as far down as possible without tearing the breast open.
- A tear is only a minor problem. You can still stuff the breast, but the stuffing will bubble out.
- In a mixing bowl combine cheese, roasted peppers, spinach, and the juice and zest of the lemon. Add a pinch of salt.
- Drizzle enough oil to cover the chicken. Season with dried spices, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Use a basil leaf to grab a chunk of the cheese mixture, and stuff inside the chicken. Repeat with another basil leaf. Stuff as much of the cheese mixture inside that will fit.
- Wrap each breast with two slices of bacon.
- Bake at 350° for approximately one hour or until chicken and stuffing mixture reach 165° and bacon is caramelized and crispy.
- Briefly place under the broiler to crisp the bacon if the chicken cooks before the bacon.
- Save extra cheese mixture for another use for 3 days.
- Variations; Arugala, sauteed spinach, caramelized onions or shallots, roasted or oven dried tomatoes, parsley, marjoram, rosemary, balsamic, wine, wine or champagne vinegar, chicken stock, pureed veggies, breadcrumbs, honey, Italian seasoning, mustard, marinara, bechamel, mozzarella, goat cheese, cream cheese
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food bacon wrapped/cheese stuffed chicken breast #2 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!