Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crockpot tortellini soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Tortellini Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crockpot Tortellini Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot tortellini soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Tortellini Soup:
- Take 1 bag tortellini (i use fresh)
- Make ready 2 cans diced italian tomatoes
- Get 4 cups (or 1 box) chicken broth
- Make ready 1 SMALL bag fresh spinach
- Take 1 block cream cheese
- Prepare 1 spoonfull of minced garlic
- Get 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Get 1 lb diced chicken
- Prepare 1 cup shredded italian cheese
Instructions to make Crockpot Tortellini Soup:
- Add all ingredients but the chicken to crock pot and put on low. Chunk up the cream cheese.
- Pan fry chicken with italian seasoning (and whatever other seasonings you'd like) with olive oil and minced garlic
- Add cooked chicken and shredded cheese to crockpot. (I put the cheese in after 4 1/2 hours so it wouldn't burn)
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crockpot tortellini soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!