Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bulgur wheat with chicken, feta & tomatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make the most of bulgur wheat with our collection of recipes that put the grain centre-stage. Dill, mint and basil really bring this bulgur wheat dish to life- use a ready-cooked chicken to save time and add the This healthy, high fibre dish proves that feta and grilled vegetables are a perfect match. Cook bulgur wheat according to directions; drain and let cool.
Bulgur Wheat With Chicken, Feta & Tomatoes is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Bulgur Wheat With Chicken, Feta & Tomatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bulgur wheat with chicken, feta & tomatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bulgur Wheat With Chicken, Feta & Tomatoes:
- Prepare 220 g bulgur wheat, pre prepared according to packet instructions
- Get 1 raw chicken breast, cut into thin bite size pieces,
- Make ready 120 g yellow & red cherry tomatoes, cut into halves,
- Get 126 g reduced fat feta, cut into small cubes,
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli flakes,
- Prepare 1 tsp dried parsley, with extra as garnish (optional),
- Make ready 2 minced garlic cloves,
- Prepare 1 tsp smoked paprika,
Serve with crumbled feta and fresh parsley and mint (if using) sprinkled on top. The Ultimate Student Cookbook. "Bulgur wheat is a whole wheat grain that has been cracked and partially pre-cooked. As a whole grain, it is a naturally high-fiber, low-fat, low-calorie Wondering just how healthy bulgur wheat is? Bulgur wheat is rich in protein and minerals, and has a nutty taste.
Instructions to make Bulgur Wheat With Chicken, Feta & Tomatoes:
- Heat up a large saucepan or wok over a high heat and spray the base evenly with the Frylight. Once hot add the chicken pieces and fry whilst stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl add the sliced tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently together.
- Add the minced garlic to the chicken and fry for a minute until fragrant. Add the cooked bulgur wheat and toss everything until evenly distributed.
- Add the smoked paprika, chilli flakes and dried parsley to the pan and combine together until the bulgur wheat is coated and becomes tinged red from the paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the tomatoes and stir together.
- Add half the cubed feta and combine again. Serve up into bowls and scatter over the remaining feta and a pinch of dried parsley to garnish. Enjoy!
Traditionally, the outer bran husks were removed by rubbing moistened wheat between one's hands; the remaining grains were cracked. These days, the process is usually mechanised. Bulgur wheat is also known as bulgar or burghul. Lay the chard mixture over the bulgur. Top with the feta, and gently push the feta cheese down into this mixture.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bulgur wheat with chicken, feta & tomatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!