Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, japchae. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Japchae is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Japchae is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Japchae (or chapchae) is a classic Korean dish everyone loves! Find out how to make authentic, delicious japchae with this time Japchae (Stir-Fried Starch Noodles with Beef and Vegetables). How to make Japchae (or jabchae, chapchae, jobchae, japche), Sweet potato starch noodles stir If anyone asks me to recommend a good potluck dish, I don't hesitate to answer japchae for the simple.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have japchae using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japchae:
- Prepare 1 bag Korean sweet potato noodle, Dangmyun
- Make ready Meat/protein
- Get Sirloin, chuck, short ribs, or tri-tip beef
- Take Shrimp
- Prepare Pork patty
- Get 2-3 eggs
- Make ready Veggies
- Take 1/2 onion
- Make ready 1 red bell pepper
- Prepare 1 orange bell pepper
- Get 1 large carrot
- Take 1 clove chopped garlic
- Make ready 5 shiitake mushroom (optional)
- Prepare 1 bag spinach (optional)
- Make ready Sauce
- Make ready sesame oil
- Prepare sesame seed
- Get Vegetable oil
- Take Rice wine (optional)
- Make ready Soy sauce
- Take Oyster sauce
- Make ready Sugar
- Take Black pepper
- Take Salt
Japchae is a very popular Korean glass noodle side dish that's made with vegetables and also sometimes meat. Vegan Japchae recipe using glass noodles and tofu is a delicious gluten free, vegetable packed dish ready in under It's popular for good reason, Japchae uses glass noodles made from sweet potatoes. Japchae is a simple Korean noodle dish packed with a rainbow of vegetables and steak. Our japchae recipe is an easy, delicious dish that's also gluten-free!
Steps to make Japchae:
- To prepare the noodle: 1)Boil 1 bag of Korean sweet potato noodle in a big pot for about 15 min or until it gets soft. 2)Drain the noodles and put in a big bowl.
- To prepare the meat: 1)Peel the shrimp and slice the beef and pork patty into long thin strips and put it in a bowl. 2)In the same bowl, add 1 clove of chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil, and 1/2 tablespoon of rice wine. 3)Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and stir fry the mixture.
- To prepare the eggs: 1)Lightly beat 2-3 eggs in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. 2)Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil into a pan. 3)Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook. 4)Cut the egg into thin strips and set aside in a plate.
- To prepare the vegetables: 1)Boil 1 bag of spinach with 1 teaspoon of salt in a pot for 10s. Then Remove spinach from pot, rinse with cold water and squeeze to drain out the excess water. Put aside on a plate. 2)cut 1/2 onion into thin slices, cut 1 red and yellow bell pepper into thin slices, and cut the 5 shiitake mushroom into thin slices. 3)Shred one large carrot
- 4)Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil to a pan and stir fry the sliced onion with a pinch of salt and put aside on the same plate with the eggs. 5)Using the same pan, add 1 teaspoons of oil, stir fry the shredded carrots with a pinch of salt and put aside on the same plate. 6)Add 1 teaspoon of oil into a pan, stir fry the thin slices of bell pepper with a pinch of salt and put to aside on the same plate. 7)Stir fry shiitake mushroom without salt and oil. Put to aside on the same plate.
- To prepare the sauce: 1)Mix 1/3 cup of soy sauce, 1/3 cup of sugar or honey, 2 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of sesame seed, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper in a cup.
- 1)Add 2 tablespoon of sesame oil into the big bowl of noodle. 2)Add 2/3 of the sauce into the noodles and mix. 3)Pour the noodle on the plate with the cooked vegetables and egg. 4)Add the cooked meat. 5)Add the rest of the sauce and mix. 6)Add 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce and mix.
Make japchae if you want a comforting and nutritionally balanced meal. The sweet potato noodles are tossed with beef and veggies in a sweet savory sauce. Japchae Korean Glass Noodles with Vegetables. Toss gently to combine everything with your hand or/and tongs. Garnish Japchae with some additional sesame seeds as desired.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food japchae recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!