Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys st patricks day rainbow dessert, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys st patricks day rainbow dessert, gf df ef sf nf using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 1 box (3.4oz/100g) jello instant pudding mix (vanilla, banana cream, chocolate, lemon & pistachio flavours are all gf, df, ef, sf)
- Get milk of choice for making up the pudding as required
- Make ready rainbow of fruits such as raspberries, cantelope, banana, honeydew melon, blueberries etc
- Get mini marshmallows or whipped coconut cream
Instructions to make Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF:
- If using dairy milk follow the box directions and add 2 cups / 480mls milk to the pudding. Whip up, spoon into bowls & chill as normal
- If using alternative milk, use 2 boxes of pudding but only add 2 cups of milk in total, a little extra maybe if it needs it but not a lot or it won't set when chilled
- Alternatively still you could use custard, yoghurt, ice cream etc
- I used jello pistachio instant pudding to go along with the green Irish theme. You could use vanilla or banana flavour and add some green food colouring
- Slice or chop your chosen fruit so you can make a rainbow picture from the pieces
- Set them on top of the chilled pudding and use mini vegan marshmallows or whipped coconut cream to make puffy cloud decorations
- Great for kids at any time of the year but especially on St Patricks Day!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vickys st patricks day rainbow dessert, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!